Extensive storage options are part of what make NextComputing systems the unique powerhouses that they are. Each system features a variety of options for fixed and no-tools, hot-swappable Solid State Drives in a range of capacities for any task.
We’ve recently expanded our Solid State Drive offerings, which means even more reliable, blazing fast data management options on all of our platforms:
- Users who need extreme high-performance storage can integrate Seagate’s highest-endurance enterprise-class Solid State drives with a 12G SAS interface and built-in hardware-level encryption.
- Seagate and Intel offer a range of speedy, reliable drives for high-endurance applications, and NextComputing offers a selection to match your needs and your budget.
- Samsung’s professional-grade SSDs, built for read- and write-intensive applications with capacities up to 4TB each, are available in all NextComputing systems.
- NextComputing offers configurations that utilize Samsung M.2 drives which connect via a PCI Express slot and offer up to 2,500 MB/s sequential read speed and 1,500 MB/s sequential write speed for maximum performance under intensive workloads.
Because Solid State Drives are faster, more durable, and more reliable than their mechanical counterparts, they are ideal for applications such as:
- Data streaming and playback: NextComputing portable systems and high-density rackmounts feature incredible combined read/write speeds and limitless capacity with swappable drives. There’s no need to sacrifice performance because of workspace limitations or the need for portability.
- Virtualization: Utilizing multiple, swappable hard drives, create an array of virtual system configurations for development and testing.
- Data recording: utilize NextComputing’s massively scalable architecture to get the speed and storage you need for lossless data capture and fast query retrieval. To learn more about our packet capture systems, visit PacketContinuum.NextComputing.com.
Whether you’re an end-user in need of a high-density system, or an OEM looking to provide one-of-a-kind storage solutions, NextComputing has you covered.
Our unique OEM services include custom branding, software loading and testing, integration of 3rd party PCI Express I-O cards, configuration control management, full appliance design and NPI validation, consignment and logistics release management, and roadmap management among other services offered ala carte to meet your specific needs. Click here to find out how NextComputing can help you create new innovative solutions for your customer base.