More performance, more flexibility, more features — less space
Powered by our innovative modular architecture, our short-depth, high-density rackmount platforms provide enterprise-class server computing in smaller spaces than traditional hardware. Whether you perform 3D rendering, military simulation, video encoding, or a host of other tasks, we can help you design a rackmount solution that maximizes performance per cubic inch, and gives you the peace of mind that only NextComputing's in-house engineering and industry expertise can offer.
Nucleus GP 1U
- Nucleus GP 1U - A platform designed to pack maximum GPU processing power in a minimal compact chassis. This short-depth rackmount houses up to 4 NVIDIA RTX GPUs for tackling massive datasets. These high-performance GPUs offer massive data processing power for a variety of applications from graphics to AI and Data Science.
- Nucleus 2P - A short-depth rack appliance offering high-performance computing in a unique form factor. The 3U height and short, 12” rack depth make it an ideal fit for small, 2-post racks or for ease-of-use wherever you need it to be.
- NextStation-TR - Built from the ground up to utilize AMD’s newest Ryzen Threadripper processors and TRX40 motherboard. Processors offering this extreme level of performance demand a unique system configuration, and this kind of intelligent engineering is what NextComputing does best.
- NextStation-X - Its short 12” depth and rack mount options for front I-O access or rear I-O access make it ideal for M&E production and live event use cases including broadcast trucks or other vehicles. It is ideal to use as a workstation with PCI Express I-O for on-set production rendering, encoding, graphics editing, color correction, streaming, ISO recording, and more.
- NextServer-X - A modular, purpose-built, high-performance, small form factor workstation and server ideal for SAAS or solution providers who need compact, versatile hardware for demanding applications
- NextServer-X 2U - The power and versatility you need in an even more compact form factor and operational travel case.
- NextServer-X 1U - Compact sensor and sever / data collector. Operate 1 or 2 systems within the rugged operational travel case.
- NextServer-X 1U Data Recorder - Versatile high-performance 1U rack data recorder / server.
- Nucleus 3U - A versatile 3U short-depth rackmount for easy integration into the most limited workspaces for incredible performance anywhere.
- Nucleus 2U - A unique form factor for high-performance computing in limited spaces. The 2U height and short, 17” rack depth make it an ideal fit for small racks or for easy transit wherever you need it to be.
- Nucleus 1U - A sleek, compact, high-performance system designed for appliance, workstation, or server use in a variety of environments.
Nucleus Front/Rear IO
High-performance 3U workstation/server system features dense processing and a shallow, 20-inch rack depth for space limited environments. Front panel connectivity is ideal for military vehicle systems or telco servers.
- Nucleus Front I/O - Front panel connectivity is ideal for military vehicle systems or telco servers.
- Nucleus Rear I/O - Traditional back panel I/O access allows for integration into existing hardware infrastructure.
High-speed data recording, processing, and I/O capabilities for developers of packet capture, data acquisition, and network forensics solutions.
- Nucleus Capture 20x2 - featuring 20 front-accessible 2.5" SATA, SAS, or Solid State hard drives, up to 2TB each