READY TO CREATE …
WHENEVER – WHEREVER YOU ARE
NextComputing designed the Edge series of innovative, incredibly small workstations for creative professionals who work with compute-intensive applications for 3D digital content, VR development, animation, and video post-production.
The Edge T100 features high-end workstation performance in an impossibly small package that easily fits into the most limited work spaces. Edge T100 meets the performance demands of 10K video production and editing, 3D animation, 3D modeling, live streaming, 360 live stitching, engineering and simulation, while maintaining the benefits of portability.
Compact Form Factor
Small tower footprint, takes up minimum space
Incredible Processing Power
Workstation-class processors from Intel and AMD. Configurations include high CPU core count to 64 cores for 3D rendering of images and animations, encoding videos, and Elastic/Kibana data visualization use cases and fast CPU clock speeds for 3D modeling use cases.
PCI Express Expansion
Support for multiple full-size PCI Express cards, including high-performance NVIDIA GPUs for graphics or AI workflows and machine learning optimized performance
Range of internal storage options including PCI Express card based SSDs and SATA based SSDs for increased I/O performance
Includes carrying case for system and accessories. Optional rugged transport cases also available
We work directly with our customers every day to ensure that our computers meet their unique requirements
Full Size Rugged Case
- Large rugged case with wheels and telescoping handle
- Internal foam cutout snugly holds the Edge, as well as spaces for additional accessories
- Can be checked as baggage, while giving you peace of mind that your system is safe
- Exterior dimensions (L X W X D) – 24.60″ x 19.70″ x 11.70″ (62.5 x 50 x 29.7 cm)
- Edge T100 with accessories and soft case is ~24lbs (depending on configuration) and small enough to be a TSA-compliant airline carry-on.
- TSA-compliant rugged case and system are ~39lbs (depending on configuration) and 24.60” x 19.70” x 11.70”, which can be checked as luggage without worry about damage.
Solution, Engineering, and Integration Services
NextComputing offers services for solution success and fast time to market or deployment. Outsource tasks and let NextComputing handle processes that are not core to your business so you can focus on what you do best.
See our Services section for a complete look at how we can build, brand, validate, and maintain the perfect appliance for you or your customers.
Contain soft costs with an appliance solution validated by us
Generate New Products
Quickly deploy a variety of turnkey solutions based on a common architecture
Let us handle configuration management for updates or branching out to new products
Extend Your Brand
Put your logo on the system to create your own branded product
And Much More!
The following processors utilize silent liquid cooling:
The following processors utilize air cooling:
|Options for onboard SATA RAID 0/1/5/10, or via add-on PCIe RAID controller. Ask a NextComputing Sales Engineer.
• 650W SFX 80 PLUS Gold certified fully modular power supply; 90- 264V, 47-63Hz auto-switching
Addtional upgrades available:
|6.67” (169.41mm) D x 16.75” (425.45mm) W x 13.69” (347.73mm) H
|3 years parts and labor