PORTABLE POWERHOUSE WITH A UNIQUE, PROFESSIONAL IMAGE
The Edge P100 all-in-one (AIO) portable computer provides workstation-class performance for innovative creative professionals on the go. The system is even thinner than the T100, accommodates high end processing and graphics, with a beautiful 17″ 1920×1200 integrated HD display. The Edge P100 is small enough to take on board an airplane, ideal for client demos, offsite development, telecommuting and trade shows.
Thin, Lightweight Design
Briefcase-like form factor with integrated 17.3″ Full HD display
Incredible Processing Power
Workstation-class processors from Intel and AMD. Configurations include high CPU core count to 64 cores for 3D rendering of images and animations, encoding videos, and Elastic/Kibana data visualization use cases and fast CPU clock speeds for 3D modeling use cases.
PCI Express Expansion
Support for 2 full-size PCI Express cards (or one dual-slot card) including high-performance NVIDIA Quadro and GeForce GPUs for graphics or AI workflows and machine learning optimized performance
Hot-swap hand-removable storage with options for onboard SATA RAID 0/1/5/10 or via add-in PCIe RAID controller
Includes carrying case for system and accessories. Optional rugged transport cases also available
We work directly with our customers every day to ensure that our computers meet their unique requirements
Full Size Rugged Case
- Large rugged case with wheels and telescoping handle
- Internal foam cutout snugly holds the Edge, as well as spaces for additional accessories
- Can be checked as baggage, while giving you peace of mind that your system is safe
- Exterior dimensions (L X W X D) – 24.60″ x 19.70″ x 11.70″ (62.5 x 50 x 29.7 cm)
Avoid additional costs for checked baggage over 50lbs. with a variety of Edge P100 travel options:
- Edge P100 with accessories and soft case is ~24lbs (depending on configuration) and small enough to be a TSA-compliant airline carry-on (19” x 16” x 6.75”).
- TSA-compliant rugged case and system are ~39lbs (depending on configuration) and 24.60” x 19.70” x 11.70”, which can be checked as luggage without worry about damage.
- The Edge P100 within the compact rugged case is viable for both checked or carry-on baggage (~34lbs., 24.40" x 19.40" x 8.80”)
Solution, Engineering, and Integration Services
NextComputing offers services for solution success and fast time to market or deployment. Outsource tasks and let NextComputing handle processes that are not core to your business so you can focus on what you do best.
See our Services section for a complete look at how we can build, brand, validate, and maintain the perfect appliance for you or your customers.
Contain soft costs with an appliance solution validated by us
Generate New Products
Quickly deploy a variety of turnkey solutions based on a common architecture
Let us handle configuration management for updates or branching out to new products
Extend Your Brand
Put your logo on the system to create your own branded product
And Much More!
|Display||Integrated 17.3” (439.42 mm) LED LCD (1920x1080) with scratch-resistant glass|
The following processors utilize silent liquid cooling:
The following processors utilize air cooling:
All motherboards feature acoustically quiet system/PSU fans
|PCI Expansion||(1) dual-slot or (2) single-slot PCI Express 3.0 x16 cards, up to 10.5” (266.7mm) in length|
Single-width or dual-width PNY NVIDIA GeForce or Quadro GPU card options available, up to 10.5" card length
|RAID||Options for onboard SATA RAID 0/1/5/10, or via add-on PCIe RAID controller. Ask a NextComputing Sales Engineer|
|Power||650W SFX 80 PLUS Gold certified fully modular power supply; 90- 264V, 47-63Hz auto-switching|
|Warranty||3 year parts and labor|