Custom Designed OEM Appliances
YOUR SOFTWARE, YOUR CONCEPT, OUR DESIGN/BUILD TEAM,
YOUR PERFECT APPLIANCE SOLUTION
At NextComputing, we know you need more than extreme performance. You also need extreme flexibility.
We pride ourselves on being responsive to your needs, regardless of company or order size. We will work closely with you to tailor configurations to your organization’s specific requirements. If you are an OEM, we can help you package and private label products as well as bring them to market so you can focus on your core capabilities and maximize return on investment.
Looking to create something completely new? Let us work with you to build solutions not just with top-of-the-line components, but in a form factor unique to you. We’ll work with you every step of the way from concept to design to manufacturing.
NextComputing systems are the foundation of the perfect computing solution for you and your customers.
Optimized Appliance Solutions
Hardware solutions and services for software developers,
service providers and government contractors
At NextComputing, we custom design-build hardware system solutions for software developers (ISVs) and service providers with optimized performance and fast time to market.
We have years of experience in designing, deploying and managing under configuration control complete custom appliances to turn your software solution into a performance optimized, purpose built appliance or product family.
If you have a requirement from 50 to 2000 purpose built appliances, whose requirements are workstation or server class capabilities but with an application specific use
- If you need something that is more consistent with what you want your brand to be
- If you want to focus your resources on your software or your services and your customers
- If your are struggling to get more performance out of your software or open source applications due to system limitations
- If you want to reduce engineering costs, eliminate or reduce internal production cost overheads, outsource some of your systems engineering, outsource some of your mechanical engineering, move away from in-house fulfillment services, become more nimble in your market, improve cash flow, go to market more quickly, or reduce inventory problems
If any or all of these apply to you, please review the following list of capabilities and contact us for an initial review.
- A special expertise we offer to software publishers, developers, and open source integrators is to analyze your binary applications and requirements on your current system configuration and evaluate how we can maximize its performance. We do this by identifying system bottlenecks from memory bandwidth, processor core or hyper thread utilization, GPU co-processing, RAID(s) settings/optimizations, disk I-O, PCI Express I-O optimization, network I-O, BIOS optimizations, operating system optimization within Linux / Windows / OVAs/virtualization. Then, after this assessment, we implement an improved solution.
- We will recommend, implement and test these configuration controlled optimizations, settings and hardware tuning to maximize the performance of your application.
- As part of an ongoing relationship, our team will work at regular intervals with your software team to suggest code or configuration modifications as well as hardware component road-map updates as part of your continuous performance improvement and cost optimization while managing this under configuration control.
- We offer ISO imaging services that include functional verification of driver and OS patch release versions to ensure interoperability with your application and I-O cards.