NextComputing Servers Featuring Intel Processors
Intel-based servers by NextComputing come in a variety of form factors to suit your exact needs. Our high-performance systems offer maximum performance in minimum space and are ideal for cyber analytics, data analytics, network forensics and data recording.
Ready to Get Started?
Servers powered by Intel® Xeon® processors deliver the groundbreaking technology, performance, and scalability to handle the ever growing workloads where traditional servers fall behind.
3rd and 4th generation Intel Xeon Scalable processors for servers provide several benefits, including:
- Increased Performance - The processors feature a high core count and high clock speeds, which allow for faster processing of data and improved performance in all server applications.
- Advanced Memory Support - The processors support DDR4 (3rd gen) and DDR5 (4th gen) memory and support for up to 1.5 TB of memory per processor, providing more memory capacity for larger data sets and more demanding applications.
- Improved Security - The processors feature built-in security features such as Intel Hardware Shield and Intel Threat Detection Technology, which help to protect against malware and other security threats.
- Enhanced Power Efficiency - The processors feature advanced power management technologies, which help to reduce power consumption and improve energy efficiency, making them well suited for use in power-sensitive environments.
- Expanded I/O Capabilities - The processors support multiple high-speed I/O interfaces, including PCI Express 4.0 (3rd gen) and PCI Express 5.0 (4th gen), which provide faster data transfer speeds and improved connectivity options for servers.
4th Gen Intel Xeon Scalable Processors
NextComputing offers single and dual socket server configurations in portable and rackmount form factors. These Xeon-based systems are ideal to handle the most intensive applications anywhere you need to be; at a fixed location or the network edge.
4th Gen Intel Xeon Scalable processors are designed to accelerate performance across the fastest-growing workloads. These processors have the most built-in accelerators of any CPU on the market to help improve performance efficiency for emerging workloads, especially those involving AI, data analytics, networking, and storage. In addition to performance improvements, 4th Gen Intel Xeon Scalable processors have advanced security technologies to help protect data in an ever-changing landscape of threats while unlocking new opportunities for business insights.
The Intel Xeon 4th generation processors support DDR5 memory and PCIe 5.0, which can provide benefits for several use cases.
- DDR5 memory can provide benefits for a wide range of use cases that require high memory bandwidth and low power consumption, such as high-performance computing, AI and machine learning, media and entertainment, storage and database, and gaming and virtual reality.
- PCIe 5.0 is the latest version of the PCI Express interface, which provides faster data transfer speeds and increased bandwidth compared to earlier versions. The support for PCIe 5.0 in the 4th generation Intel Xeon Scalable processors allows for faster data transfer speeds to devices such as NVMe SSDs, high-speed networking cards, and graphics cards. This can improve the performance of workloads that are sensitive to I/O performance such as AI and HPC workloads, storage and database, and gaming and virtual reality.
- AI — With accelerated vector instructions and matrix multiply operations, 4th Gen Intel Xeon Scalable processors provide exceptional AI inference and training performance. Intel Advanced Matrix Extensions can provide a substantial performance increase for Deep Learning workloads, such as recommendation systems, NLP, image recognition, media processing and delivery, and media analytics.
- Data Analytics — Built-in accelerators enhance performance for in-memory databases, big data, data warehousing, business intelligence (BI), enterprise resource planning (ERP), and operational analytics. Intel Driver & Support Assistant improves the streaming data movement and transformation operations common in data processing–intensive applications, while Intel IAA offloads tasks from CPU cores to accelerate throughput for database operations.
3rd Gen Intel Xeon Scalable Processors
To build for today’s needs while planning for unknown future demands, flexible infrastructure is key. Businesses need systems optimized to serve a range of workloads, anywhere, at any time—and 3rd Gen Intel Xeon Scalable processors deliver that ability. They’re the only server CPU with built-in AI acceleration, end-to-end data science tools, and an ecosystem of smart solutions supporting app and service deployments from the edge to the cloud.
In today’s world of hyper-distributed infrastructure, 3rd Gen Intel Xeon Scalable processors meets all your needs for performance and flexibility.
- Built-in acceleration
Deliver a fast, cost-effective time-to-solution, without the need for expensive, proprietary add-in hardware.
- Data protection at rest, in flight, and in use
Address current and future privacy and security concerns with a built-in set of new and enhanced security capabilities.
- New, improved CPU architecture
Support space- and power-constrained environments without compromising performance or security.
- Compact, high-performance rackmount server performance anywhere you need to be
- Designed for best-in-class components: Built to use Intel motherboards that leverage the extreme power of the latest processors
- Versatile form factor: Utilize as a desktop system or versatile short-depth rack server
- Easy, rugged transport: Operate the system from within the rugged travel case for quick setup anywhere
- Smallest form factor, highest performance: as a desktop system or short-depth rack mount featuring Intel Xeon series processors
- Easily transportable: System and hard case combined are less than 35lbs for single-person lift and TSA compliant carry-on
- Modular and purpose-built: For your high performance computing use case
- As a high-performance server: Ideal for cyber analytics, data analytics, network forensics and data recording
- As a high-performance workstation: Ideal for rendering and scientific simulation
- An extended version of the NextServer-X is available with a deeper chassis designed to support NVIDIA RTX Amperes series GPUs for server/GPU co-processing
- Click here to learn more about these GPUs at PNY.com
- Integrated display: All-in-one design for high-performance processing and visualization
- Compact form factor: Small tower footprint, takes up minimum space
- Built for demanding data management: An ideal platform for data-intensive server applications requiring high-performance throughput
- PCI Express expansion: Support for multiple full-size PCI Express cards for graphics or AI workflows and machine learning optimized performance
- Massive storage: Range of internal storage options including PCI Express card based SSDs and SATA based SSDs for increased I/O performance
Terabox FPGA Servers
- TeraBox 1401B/1402B systems give an extreme level of compute and network capability in a 1U chassis. These servers provides twice the density of the typical 4U server. These innovative products support PCIe Gen4 and feature an Intel Xeon processor.
- Up to 16 QSFP-DDs for 32× 100 G or 128× 10/25G
- 4 FPGAs in a standard-depth 1U server
- Support for BittWare’s full range of FPGA cards (including standard height, double slot)
NextServer-X 1U Data Recorder
- Featuring Intel Xeon processor and up to 10 NVMe drives
- High-performance server that makes an ideal part of your cyber analytics workflow
- Up to three PCIe® 4.0 slots to enable higher bandwidth and improved data-transfer rates
- Remote Management, IPMI, HTML5 and API based out of band management with MAC addresses identification, one time boot on next reboot option, PXE boot option, Redfish compatible Out of Band (OBB) management connection
Intel-BASED SYSTEMS IN OUR ONLINE STORE
NextComputing can work with you to build the perfect custom solution to meet your needs. We also offer a number of pre-configured systems in our online store to suit a variety of applications. If you have a specific idea of the type of system you want, browse or selection of Intel-based systems available now.
Showing 49–51 of 51 results
Manufacturing ODM/OEM Appliances
Solution, Engineering, and Integration Services
NextComputing offers services for solution success and fast time to market or deployment. Outsource tasks and let NextComputing handle processes that are not core to your business so you can focus on what you do best.
See our Services section for a complete look at how we can build, brand, validate, and maintain the perfect appliance for you or your customers.
Contain soft costs with an appliance solution validated by us
Generate New Products
Quickly deploy a variety of turnkey solutions based on a common architecture
Let us handle configuration management for updates or branching out to new products
Extend Your Brand
Put your logo on the system to create your own branded product
And Much More!