With the launch of Intel newest Xeon workstation models, NextComputing is proud to offer these powerful new processors with its unique form factor systems and purpose-built platforms.
The Intel® Xeon® W-3400 and W-2400 processors are designed for high-performance workstations that need to handle demanding processing tasks such as professional video editing, 3D modeling, CAD, and Machine Learning (ML) & Artificial Intelligence (AI) workloads.
Professionals can experience high performance compute and reliability, in addition to expanded peripherals—high-speed network cards, graphics accelerators, and large volume storage arrays—for increased productivity and configuration flexibility. The multi-die architecture brings a revolutionary increase in core counts to accelerate high-thread computing for workstation tasks like 3D rendering, product visualization and simulation, and scientific computing. Innovative platform capabilities, including up to 112 lanes of PCIe Gen 5.0 connectivity, up to 4TB of DDR5 RDIMM memory support, and up to 5x USB 3.2 Gen 2×2 ports provide the configuration flexibility for professionals to meet intricate compute demands with ease.
- Up to 56 cores in a single socket.
- Up to 105 megabytes of L3 cache for increased performance and data management.
- Eight channels of DDR5 RDIMM memory support enables up to 4 terabytes of memory capacity and increased memory bandwidth for large data sets and memory-intensive workloads.
- ECC memory and RAS technologies support improved integrity of critical data and system reliability.
- Up to 112 CPU PCIe Gen 5.0 lanes on Xeon W-3400 processors and up to 64 CPU PCIe Gen 5.0 lanes on Xeon W-2400 processors for multi-GPUs, SSDs and network cards give professionals configuration flexibility to meet their next task.
- Integrated Intel® Wi-Fi 6E for the latest network connectivity.
- Comprehensive overclocking support for unlocked processors – including first-in-industry DDR5 XMP 3.0 RDIMM memory overclocking features.
- 3rd generation Intel® Deep Learning Boost (AMX, Bfloat16) delivers significantly more efficient deep learning acceleration for artificial intelligence training and inferencing.
- Intel vPro enterprise technologies for hardware-enhanced security features, firmware version control and remote manageability enable easy system deployment into the enterprise environment.