Nashua, NH – Always on the Cutting Edge of Innovation, NextComputing Introduces the Radius Edge
NextComputing, provider of compact, high-performance computing solutions, today announces its most sleek and powerful portable workstation yet, the Radius Edge. This thin, low-profile portable combines engineering-class workstation performance with a distinctive look that gives you the professional image you deserve.
The Radius Edge is consistent with the company’s reputation for innovation in compact mobile systems that offer features and performance beyond the most powerful notebook computer. Users can take advantage of Radius Edge’s small size for easy deployment or to maximize their workspace, while outperforming much larger stationary systems. There is no need to settle for bulky desktop towers or to utilize multiple systems when just one Radius Edge gets the job done.
The Radius Edge’s flexible design adapts to many demanding applications:
- eCAD, mCAD, and a range of complex CAD engineering applications
- Research-based work in the medical and scientific fields including simulation and visualization
- Mobile training facilities
- Any tasks involving complex imagery, 3D models, and large datasets
- Product and proof-of-concept demonstrations
The Radius Edge also offers mid-range mobile server capabilities for tasks like vSphere-based application virtualization.
Laptop mobility is convenient but offers limited computing performance. The Radius Edge allows you to work remotely or collaborate with partners and clients without sacrificing the power you need. What’s more, the performance and streamlined design of the Radius Edge gives off a professionalism and uniqueness that stands out, even after the project or demonstration is done.
The Radius Edge’s state-of-the-art features include:
- Thin, lightweight design for maximum portability
- Integrated 17.3″ full HD display
- Configurations to match your specific needs:
- Workstation-class processor options (Intel Xeon or Intel Core i7)
- Up to 256GB RAM
- Support for two (2) full-size PCI Express cards (or one dual-slot PCI Express card), including graphics cards from NVIDIA and AMD
- Up to (4) fixed internal Solid State Drives, up to 1TB each
- Optional dual-drive, trayless hot-swap removable storage
- Onboard SATA RAID 0/1/5/10, or add-on PCIe RAID controller
- Includes carrying case for system and additional devices, optional rugged transport cases
- 1 year parts and labor warranty
For OEMs, NextComputing offers additional services such as custom branding, software loading and testing, and logistics, allowing you to create an innovative new solution for your customers.
The Radius Edge is an all-in-one, portable workstation powerful enough to be your primary workhorse PC, yet lightweight enough to take it anywhere you need it.
Click here to learn more about the Radius Edge, including a complete list of features and technical specifications.
For more information about NextComputing’s high-performance products, including the Radius Edge portable workstation, visit us online, email email@example.com or call 603-886-3874.