NextComputing portable workstations and high-density rackmount systems are now available with the newly announced 22-core Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 processor. By combining the unprecedented performance of the new Xeon with compact NextComputing systems, such as the innovative Radius Edge, you get a thin, portable, engineering-class workstation with a distinctive look that exudes polished professionalism.
The Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 incorporates Broadwell cores, 22 of them, that can be combined with Hyper-Threading for 44 threads in a single-socket computer. This particular processor, currently the top of the series, has a base speed of 2.2GHz and a 55MB cache.
NextComputing is known for innovation in compact mobile systems that offer features and performance beyond the most powerful notebook computer. The Radius Edge exemplifies the company’s solutions for streamlined powerful portability, eliminating complex compute bottlenecks for professional software application users. Edge’s sleek form factor allows for easy deployment and workspace efficiency, all while outperforming much larger stationary systems. The Edge’s flexible design adapts to many demanding professional application challenges.
NextComputing will be offering a range of new Xeon E5-2600 V4 multi-core processors on the all of its systems. You now have access to the cutting edge of processor technology combined with the unsurpassed performance of NextComputing’s unique platforms.
The Radius Edge, incorporating Intel’s Xeon E5-2600 V4 processor line, maximizes performance for professional applications such as:
- Media and entertainment graphics editing, rendering, and content creation with applications like Autodesk 3ds Max, MAYA, Flame, Adobe Creative Cloud, and Cinema 4D
- Large scale architectural CAD applications (commercial building, road/bridges, factory projects)
- eCAD, mCAD, modeling, simulation, and product development
- High-performance software development; as host and as target platform (via virtualization or on a CUDA- or FPGA-based co-processor card)
- VMware vSphere-based application virtualization platform
- Mobile server
- Medical and scientific simulation and visualization
- Portable game development and rendering servers
- Mobile professional application training
- Complex imagery, 3D, and large datasets processing
- Product and proof-of-concept demos
The Edge’s state-of-the-art features include:
- Thin, lightweight design for maximum portability
- Integrated 17.3” full HD display
- Configurations to match your specific needs:
- Up to 256GB RAM
- Support for two (2) full-size PCI Express cards (or one dual-slot PCI Express card), including graphics cards from NVIDIA and AMD
- Up to (4) fixed internal Solid State Drives, up to 2TB each
- Optional dual-drive, trayless hot-swap removable storage
- Onboard SATA RAID 0/1/5/10, or add-on PCIe RAID controller
- VMware vSphere hypervisor-based configurations
- Includes carrying case for system and additional devices, optional rugged transport cases
- 1 year parts and labor warranty
NextComputing offers additional OEM services such as custom branding, software loading and testing, and logistics, allowing the creation of new innovative solutions for your customer base.
Click here to learn more about the Radius Edge, including a complete list of features and technical specifications.
For more information about any of NextComputing’s high performance products, visit us online, email email@example.com, or call 603-886-3874.