Livestream Studio HD550 – Live Production Switcher
Product #: LS-HD550
With its uniquely portable body, the Studio HD550 makes it easy to set up wherever your event may be. Travel to your destination with your Studio HD550 in its custom bag and arrive ready for a full multi-camera production. The distinctive design with an attached carrying handle ensures easy transport from production to production. The Studio HD550 features five (5) inputs and one (1) output with full size HDMI and SDI connectors and includes all the features of Livestream Studio Software.
Livestream Studio Software
Livestream Studio software allows the Studio HD51 to perform all the tasks of a professional live production control room. Input multiple feeds, add graphics, master audio, and stream in one robust, easy-to-use package. Stream live to multiple destinations either directly or via Livestream/Vimeo simulcast service for optimized bandwidth use. Add live picture-in-picture or media sources, add layers of text, images, and video, move, distort, crop, and edit layers and connect multiple local or external data sources. With this software, you can invite anyone to join your live broadcast using only a Chrome browser and their webcam. Send participants a link generated from Studio and instantly see their live video over low latency WebRTC. Record up to four simultaneous videos in broadcast quality MJPEG to an AVI or MP4 file. These and many additional features make the Livestream system stand out from any competitor.
- Five (5) HD-SDI/HDMI input portable live production switcher
- NDI® support with up to 5 inputs and 25 outputs
- Integrated 17” Full HD (1920×1080) display
- HD live streaming via built-in Gigabit/100/10 Ethernet
- 1TB PCI-Express 3.0 x4 3D NAND Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) with recorder set to record at 100Mbps MJPEG AVI
- Livestream Studio software included
- Carry-on bag and Livestream Studio keyboard included
- 1-Year warranty and phone support
- HD-SDI Inputs: 5
- NDI Input: 25
- NDI Output: 5
- Embedded Audio Input: 5 Stereo or 40 Mono Inputs
- Audio Monitoring (1/8”): 1
- HDMI Inputs: 5
- HDMI Outputs: 1
- HD-SDI Output: 1
- Analog Audio (1/8”) Input: 1
- Analog Audio (1/8”) Output: 1
- Custom Carry Bag: Included
- Livestream Studio Keyboard: Included
- Media Sources: 7 integrated digital media sources for video & graphics playback. 2 DDRs (video clip playback with built-in transcoder), 2 GFX (graphics), 2 Color Bars / Background Color
- Remote Camera: 10 x Remote camera module for ingesting video/audio over local WiFi or Ethernet network, downlinking streams, and Interviews via WebRTC.
- Format Converter: Built-in broadcast quality format converter for every input with automatic format detection. Allows use of any camera and video source without matching video formats
- Built-In Multiview: On-screen full field rate multiview of all live inputs, Preview, Program Out, GFX and DDR, Audio PPM overlay with peak hold feature on all inputs and outputs. Resizable layout allowing hiding of all controls to maximize multiview screens.
- External Multi-Screens: 2x Extended Screen output using HDMI
- Video Switcher/Mixer: Mixer & Effects (M/E) bank with no upstream keyer. Transitions: SMPTE Wipe, Cut & Fade (Auto transition with adjustable duration in frames, manual via on-screen T-BAR or keyboard shortcuts)
- Graphics Downstream Key: 3 x Graphics DSK (downstream key) channels. One channel for GFX1, one channel for GFX2 and one channel for GFX3. Independent or locked transition controls (fade/cut/wipe). Preview on Multiview.
- Graphics & Titling: Load JPG or PNG files (full transparency support with PNG files). Add text (set position/font/size/color) over any loaded image file within the GFX1, GFX2 or GFX3.
- Video clip Playback: 2 Media Players – Eject/Load clip. Play Pause/stop. Audio/Video Scrubber. Timecode indicator. Seek to timecode. Mark In/Mark Out. Loop. Auto-play on transition.
- Recording: Up to 4 simultaneous isolated source recordings. MJPEG with uncompressed audio or 1 MP4 Recording with AAC audio compression. Interlacing and timecode support. Full compatibility with Blackmagic Design Media Express and Adobe Premiere.
- Recording Capacity: ~20 hours at 1080i (Using 1TB built in SSD with recorder set to record at 100Mbps MJPEG AVI)
- Live Streaming: HD live streaming via Gigabit/100/10 built-in Ethernet. Presets in up to 4K.
- Streaming Quality: Multiple simultaneous bit-rates (up to 4k 30fps), including mobile quality for playback on iOS/Android mobile devices.
- Streaming Destinations Vimeo, Facebook Live, Periscope, Ustream, YouTube Live, Akamai, Wowza Media Server, Twitch or any other RTMP compatible service.
- Audio Mixing: Integrated multi-channel audio mixer for internal and external audio sources, outputs, stream and headphones. Incorporated video switcher follow feature with audio crossfade support when fading two video sources.
- Supported Video Formats:
- HD: Up to 1080i60
- SD: 525i59.94 NTSC, 625i50 PAL
- Video Processing: Color Precision: 8-bit & 10-bit, Video Sampling: YUV 4:2:2, Color Space: REC 601, REC 709
- Audio Processing: 48 KHz, 24-bit
- Playback Media Formats: GFX: JPEG or PNG image files with transparency support. DDR: AVI MJPEG with uncompressed audio, DV Video, WMV (7/8/9), H.264 (.mp4, .mov & .avi), MPEG4 Part 2 (.mov & .avi), MPEG4 V1/V2 (.mov & .avi), AAC, MP3
- Record Media Formats: AVI MJPEG with uncompressed audio. MP4 with AAC audio compression.
- Operating System: Windows 10 Professional (64 bit)
- Built-in Display: Integrated 17” (1920×1080) HD LED LCD
- CPU: Intel Core i7-9800X X-series 3.8 GHz 8-Core Processor
- Graphics Card: NVIDIA Quadro P400
- Storage: 1TB PCI-Express 3.0 x4 3D NAND Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) with recorder set to record at 100Mbps MJPEG AVI
- RAM: 32GB DDR4 RAM
- Physical: Dimensions: 3.03″-4.19″ (D) x 17.33” (W) x 14.8” (H); Weight: 19 lbs.