NextComputing workstations featuring AMD processors
next level professional computing
Leverage NextComputing's unique hardware with stellar processing performance from AMD to create your perfect powerhouse solution; in the server room, at your desk, or on the go.
Ready to Get Started?
Elevate your processing power
Welcome to the new era of performance. AMD Ryzen 7000 Series ushers in the speed of “Zen 4” for creators with pure power to tackle any workflow on the digital playground. The world’s most advanced PC processor for creators extends AMD performance leadership to power your PC.
The latest technologies
Whether you are 3D rendering a high poly scene, exporting massive video files, or visualizing an architectural dream, AMD Ryzen™ 7000 Series processors are built to beat the clock. With time-saving connectivity like PCIe® 5.0 storage support, ultra-fast WiFi® 6E, AMD EXPO™ technology, up to 32 processing threads, and dedicated video accelerators, elevate your experience with AMD Ryzen 7000 Series processors.
Keep your computing ahead of the curve with the high-speed performance of AMD Ryzen™ 5000 Series processors.
THE RIGHT TOOL FOR THE RIGHT JOB
When you have the most advanced processor for designers and content creators, the possibilities are endless. Whether you are designing the next skyscraper, or animating a complex character, you need a powerful processor that can handle your workflow's full spectrum of computing demands.
Hands down, the AMD Ryzen 5000 Series desktop processors set the bar for performance seeking artists and engineers alike.
AMD Ryzen™ Threadripper™ PRO
Design. Build. Accelerate. On The Ultimate Workstation Processor
The latest AMD Ryzen Threadripper PRO 7000 Series processors and PRO 7000 WX-Series processors bring the latest technology to both the professional and high-end desktop market with innovative features like:
- Up to 96 cores, 192 threads, to accelerate multithreaded tasks
- Higher frequencies for seamless 3D modeling and design
- Fast DDR5 memory to tackle to the most demanding projects
- Up to 128 PCIe 5.0 lanes for advanced GPUs and high-speed storage
Demanding professional workstation users rely on a variety of applications in their workflow, each with different compute requirements that when properly addressed, yield improved performance and productivity. AMD Ryzen™ Threadripper™ PRO 7000 WX-Series processors build on battle-tested performance and capability to equip artists, architects, and engineers with unrivaled performance by addressing common lightly threaded and multithreaded bottlenecks.
AMD PRO technologies provides layers of security features, seamless manageability, and reliable longevity so you can work confidently and securely. AMD innovations go beyond pure processing speed because today’s modern workplace needs every possible advantage.
• Designed from the ground up with security features as a priority
• An integrated security processor helps protect confidentiality and integrity of data.
• Remotely update and repair networked devices
• Monitor, restore, and upgrade systems
• Fix a wide range of client issues in-band and out-of-band.
• 18 months of planned software stability brings peace of mind
• 24 months of planned availability for a stable enterprise
• Enterprise-grade quality
• Long term reliability.
The Third Wave of Workstation Processors:
AMD Ryzen Threadripper PRO 5000 WX-Series featured in purpose-built configurations from NextComputing
With the introduction of the Ryzen™ Threadripper™ PRO processors, AMD is leveraging three key technologies:
- The “Zen” microarchitecture gains in superscalar throughput
- A consistent progression in manufacturing to enable higher-density on-chip cores
- AMD Infinity Fabric architecture, a novel approach that allows ease of performance scaling while mitigating challenges in thermal dissipation and product costs.
The result is a third wave of workstation processor that builds on and improves what came before it.
NextComputing workstations featuring the Ryzen Threadripper PRO processor family can make the ultimate argument for an all-in-one workstation: many CPU cores capable of running at high sustained base frequencies. This in turn opens up the opportunity to not only speed today’s typical professional workflows in CAD, DME, oil/gas, it can enable the jump to a range of high-demand, heavily-threaded emerging uses, like 8K video production, next-generation intelligent manufacturing (i.e. Industry 4.0), machine learning, and data science.
AMD EPYC™ 9004 Series Processors
Drive exceptional time-to-results and outstanding business outcomes with AMD EPYC™ 9004 Series server processors. This new generation of AMD EPYC™ processors features the world’s highest-performing x86 processor and enables low TCO across a wide range of workloads and industries. It also delivers leadership energy efficiency to help you save on power and address corporate sustainability goals, as well as innovative security features to help keep your critical data protected.
Those new to the AMD EPYC processor platform will appreciate the strong ecosystem of security features AMD has built from the ground up.
- AMD Infinity Guard comprises multiple layers of security features, from silicon-level security features with AMD Secure Processor, through to modern container security features and secure memory encryption systems that help protect data before the system is even turned on.
- Building on the state-of-the-art AMD Infinity Guard security feature set, 4th Gen AMD EPYC processors add improved advanced features such as 256-bit AES-XTS encryption and secure multi-key encryption (SMKE) that enables hypervisors to selectively encrypt address space ranges on CXLTMattached memory. This makes the existing software encryption features work seamlessly with CXL-attached memory.
Built on “Zen 4” architecture and supported by a broad ecosystem of solutions, 4th Gen AMD EPYC™ processors are optimized for general-purpose workloads on-premises, in the cloud, or in hybrid environments.
4th Gen EPYC™ CPUs are built with the innovations and technology to be the industry leader in:
- Socket performance
- Per-core performance
- Performance across diverse workloads and market segments
- Total cost of ownership and supporting sustainability goals
- Energy efficiency
NextComputing single-processor systems are available now with 9004 series processors up to 96 cores / 192 hyperthreads. Our platforms featuring AMD EPYC™ 9004 Series server processors deliver incredible value in top industry verticals such as media and content delivery, manufacturing and technical computing, 5G telco, and financial services.
Economical Workstation and Deployable Edge Computing Solutions for AI Inference
This new whitepaper from AMD explores uses cases as well as AMD EPYC processor advancements and performance that benefit AI inference
While AI training is extremely data- and processing-intensive, AI inference, where the trained model processes incoming data in real time, can be done economically with off-the-shelf servers equipped with AMD EPYC™ processors. With up to 96 cores per 4th Gen AMD EPYC processor, these servers can accelerate a range of data center and edge applications including customer support, retail, automotive, financial services, medical, and manufacturing.
NextComputing deployable servers featuring AMD EPYC processors are a highly economical solution for AI inferencing near your data, whether at the core or the edge.
AMD EPYC™ 7003 Series Processors
Supercharge your data center with the performance and productivity gains that come with the AMD EPYC™ 7003 Series—the world’s fastest x86 server processors.
AMD EPYC 7003 Series processors deliver industry-leading performance across a wide spectrum of workload types. Whether you’re running on-premises or in the cloud, AMD EPYC enables faster time-to-results to elevate your business productivity.
NextComputing is proud to offer one-of-a-kind, high-performance servers and workstations featuring the latest AMD EPYC processors.
- Cutting-Edge Security Features
With security threats on the rise, you need to ensure maximum protection for your critical data. EPYC processors come with AMD Infinity Guard—a full suite of cutting-edge security features, built into the silicon and designed to defend against internal and external threats.
- Energy Efficiency
EPYC processors power the most energy efficient x86 servers, delivering exceptional performance and reducing energy costs. EPYC CPUs help minimize environmental impacts from data center operations while advancing your company’s sustainability objectives.
- Outstanding Return on IT Investment
Capture the full value of your IT investment with EPYC processor-powered servers that improve time-to-value for your applications and help you gain business-critical insights faster.
- The Secret is Under the Hood
Built on AMD ‘Zen 3’ microarchitecture-based cores and AMD Infinity Architecture, AMD EPYC 7003 Series processors provide a full feature set across the stack with industry leading I/O, 7nm x86 CPU technology, and an integrated security processor on die. They also deliver up to 32MB of L3 cache per core, 4-6-8 memory channel interleaving to optimize performance in multiple DIMM configurations, and synchronized clocks between fabric and memory—technologies that come together to drive leadership performance.
AMD EPYC Solutions
Media & Entertainment
The impressive efficiency of AMD EPYC™ processors makes them the right choice for the Media and Entertainment Industry due to the optimal data center design and low TCO.
A platform you can rely on—built for solutions, not just specs
Right-sizing media and entertainment workloads by matching processors to specific workflows can help optimize performance, cost and efficiency. AMD EPYC processors offer core count supremacy, leadership I/O per socket and broad memory bandwidth – which means acceleration of the most important tasks: media streaming, rendering, and transcoding for faster results.
Easily adopt a newly flexible and efficient foundation
AMD EPYC processors take advantage of the multi-threading capabilities of rendering applications including Arnold® Renderer, Houdini™ Mantra and RenderMan.® AMD EPYC processors deliver high performance-to-power ratios and low TCO that can help IT optimize data centers and help Hollywood’s
initiative to reduce its carbon footprint.
Reduce risk effortlessly and confidently
AMD offers a state-of-the-art set of modern security features that help decrease potential attack surfaces as software is booted, executed and processes critical data. AMD Infinity Guard security features offer exclusive hardware-based protection capabilities from malicious firmware and BIOS modification.
Designed for performance that redefines your potential
Impressive per-core performance, compute density and fast memory caches are hallmarks of the leadership performance of AMD EPYC processors.
The HPC capabilities of AMD EPYC™ processors, including those with AMD 3D V-Cache™ technology provide manufacturing firms with 3D modeling, rendering and simulation capabilities that speed development of products that are complex, large or impossible to test efficiently under real-world conditions. AMD EPYC™ processors are also extremely attractive for advanced virtualization in the data center due to the reinvention of the industry and price pressures.
AMD EPYC gives you:
- Platforms that can achieve more, faster thanks to powerful processing and high throughput.
- Infrastructure changes while helping keep budgets under control.
- A flexible foundation to generate new value from data with a simple, powerful server choice.
- Help reduce business risk with built-in security features.
Purpose-Built Computing Solutions for Creative Professionals
NextComputing is your go-to provider for purpose-built computing solutions that enable you to excel. We specialize in designing and manufacturing high-performance computer systems and customized hardware solutions for industries such as live video production, post production, animation, and more.
Our products, including compact workstations, rackmount servers, and portable systems, are known for their powerful processing capabilities, high-end graphics performance, and extensive storage options.
This datasheet provides an overview of our key media platforms and services.
- Designed for best-in-class components: Built to use AMD motherboards that leverage the extreme power of the latest AMD Ryzen Threadripper, AMD Ryzen Threadripper PRO, and AMD EPYC processors
- Versatile form factor: Stackable design and removable front and rear side rack ears for use as either a rack mount or desktop system. Durable, compact, and deployable aluminum alloy chassis with active front-to-back cooling.
- Modular design: Built for optimal airflow volume and direction for best cooling/thermal performance with high-end PCI Express cards
- Unprecedented Processing Power: Workstation-class AMD Ryzen Threadripper, Threadripper PRO and AMD EPYC processors. Configurations include high CPU core count to 64 cores for 3D rendering of images and animations, encoding videos, and Elastic/Kibana data visualization use cases and fast CPU clock speeds for 3D modeling use cases.
- Performance tuned: Optimized for popular creative developer applications then configured and integrated for your requirements
- Multi-GPU support: Leverage one or more full-size workstation-class GPU cards for graphics or AI workflows and machine learning optimized performance
- Massive storage: Multiple storage options including PCI Express based or SATA-based SSDs
- Smallest form factor, highest performance: as a desktop system or short-depth rack mount featuring AMD EPYC series processors
- Easily transportable: System and hard case combined are less than 35lbs for single-person lift and TSA compliant carry-on
- Modular and purpose-built: For your high performance computing use case
- As a high-performance server: Ideal for cyber analytics, data analytics, network forensics and data recording
- As a high-performance workstation: Ideal for rendering and scientific simulation
- Integrated display: All-in-one design for high-performance processing and visualization
- Compact form factor: Small tower footprint, takes up minimum space
- Incredible processing power: Workstation-class processors from AMD Threadripper or AMD EPYC. Configurations include high CPU core count to 64 cores for 3D rendering of images and animations, encoding videos, and Elastic/Kibana data visualization use cases and fast CPU clock speeds for 3D modeling use cases
- PCI Express expansion: Support for multiple full-size PCI Express cards for graphics or AI workflows and machine learning optimized performance
- Massive storage: Range of internal storage options including PCI Express card based SSDs and SATA based SSDs for increased I/O performance
- Thin, lightweight design with display: Briefcase-like form factor with integrated 17.3″ Full HD display
- Incredible processing power: Workstation-class AMD EPYC processors. Configurations include high CPU core count to 64 cores for 3D rendering of images and animations, encoding videos, and Elastic/Kibana data visualization use cases and fast CPU clock speeds for 3D modeling use cases
- PCI Express expansion: Support for 2 full-size PCI Express cards (or one dual-slot card) including high-performance NVIDIA GPUs for graphics or AI workflows and machine learning optimized performance
- Extensive storage: Hot-swap hand-removable storage with options for onboard SATA RAID 0/1/5/10 or via add-in PCIe RAID controller
- Easy transportation: Includes carrying case for system and accessories. Optional rugged transport cases also available
- Compact form factor: Small tower footprint, takes up minimum space
- Incredible processing power: Workstation-class processors from AMD. Configurations include high CPU core count to 64 cores for 3D rendering of images and animations, encoding videos, and Elastic/Kibana data visualization use cases and fast CPU clock speeds for 3D modeling use cases
- PCI Express expansion: Support for multiple full-size PCI Express cards, including high-performance NVIDIA GPUs for graphics or AI workflows and machine learning optimized performance
- Extensive storage: Range of internal storage options including PCI Express card based SSDs and SATA based SSDs for increased I/O performance
- Easy transportation: Includes carrying case for system and accessories. Optional rugged transport cases also available
AMD Advantage Desktop Platform
The AMD Advantage platform fuses together the best AMD Ryzen™ 7950X processors, AMD Radeon™ 7900XTX graphics, the AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition™ application, and smart technologies for a seamless high-performance desktop experience.
AMD Advantage desktops have been purposefully engineered to be the most premium desktop PCs on the market. Each element leverages the strength of the others to create the ideal optimized system for utilizing every ounce of performance.
NextComputing offers AMD Advantage configurations on our Edge XTa tower workstations. These configurations are optimal solutions for rendering, simulation, training, animation and media/broadcast.
Contact us today to create your high-performance dream system using the power of AMD components.
- Raise the bar for performance with Ryzen™ 9 processor and Radeon™ graphics
- Reach peak performance across the full spectrum of design, creation and rendering
AMD Smart Technologies
- Designed to enhance system performance and efficiency by intelligently directing resources to where they are needed most
- Synergies of AMD CPUs & GPUs
- AMD FreeSync™ Premium technology enabled displays
- Boost framerates even higher with AMD FidelityFX™ Super Resolution technology
- Connect the most advanced displays supporting up to 4K at 480Hz or 8K at 144Hz
State of the Art Software
- AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition™ application
- Built in tools to tune and adjust performance
- New feature for blue light reduction
- Drivers are tested across 6000 different hardware and OS configurations
- Optimized fan speed and thermal management to maintain high performance without overheating
Data Science and Deep Learning Workstations
AMD-Based Systems in Our Online Store
Showing 25–36 of 114 results
NextComputing Systems with ASUS ProArt Displays
NextComputing systems are available together with ASUS ProArt™ professional displays for content creators. Now you can bundle your perfect combination of custom-built high-performance graphics workstation and feature-rich monitor designed for your creative workflow.
The goal of the ASUS ProArt display series is to offer the most advanced technologies to power the imaginations of creators everywhere. With features such as mini-LED backlights, OLED displays, and ASUS Smart HDR technology, ProArt monitors are the solution for creating masterpieces.
Solution, Engineering and Integration Services
NextComputing offers services for solution success and fast time to market or deployment. Outsource tasks and let NextComputing handle processes that are not core to your business so you can focus on what you do best.
See our Services section for a complete look at how we can build, brand, validate, and maintain the perfect appliance for you or your customers.
- Reduce Costs - Contain soft costs with an appliance solution validated by us
- Generate New Products - Quickly deploy a variety of turnkey solutions based on a common architecture
- Save Time - Let us handle configuration management for updates or branching out to new products
- Extend Your Brand - Let us handle configuration management for updates or branching out to new products
- And Much More!