NextComputing announces a new high-density platform, the Nucleus 1U. A sleek, compact, high-performance system designed for appliance, workstation, or server use in a variety of environments, the Nucleus 1U packs the power of enterprise-class performance and full-size PCI Express expansion in a convenient rack form factor. At only 16” deep, the system offers multiple opportunities for expansion and customization for your ideal application in any workspace.
- Use as a video switcher or encoder in environments where you need the power, but don’t have much space
- Integrate a high-speed PCIe network card for use as a compact server
- Run high-quality graphics for digital signage, with minimal space requirements
- Utilize a powerful GPU for processing of computation-heavy tasks that don’t necessarily involve graphics
- Use as a small, powerful workstation, whether onsite or remotely from a centrally managed location
OEMs and high-volume end users have additional options to customize the system based on their unique needs. These options include the integration of new motherboards, custom IO and adapters, additional storage configurations, as well as branding with your logo and custom faceplates.
Check with your Sales representative for custom configurations available to you.
Click here to learn more about the Nucleus 1U, including a complete list of features and technical specifications.
For more information about NextComputing’s high-performance products, including the Nucleus 1U, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 603-886-3874.