Forged from the finest silicon
Raise expectations for what you can achieve for professional creative content creation with NextComputing and AMD Ryzen processors
AMD Ryzen™ 9 3950X The Most Powerful 16 Core Desktop Processor in The World
3rd Gen AMD Ryzen™ processors are built using the world’s most advanced 7nm manufacturing technology. Paired with Wraith coolers, AMD Ryzen™ processors deliver powerful performance while keeping your system astonishingly cool & quiet. Ryzen processors neural-net intelligence can adapt to your workload. That’s the advantage you gain when you own the world’s most advanced processor for content creation.
Higher speeds, more memory, and wider bandwidth than the previous generation. 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen™ processors with the 7nm “Zen 2” core2 sets the standard for high performance: exclusive manufacturing technology, historic on-chip throughput, and revolutionary overall performance for gaming. From the beginning AMD’s 3rd Gen Ryzen™ processors were designed with this philosophy, to break expectations and set a new standard for high-performance processors. That’s exactly what it does.
3rd Gen AMD Ryzen™ processors are built using the world’s most advanced 7nm manufacturing technology. Paired with Wraith coolers, AMD Ryzen™ processors deliver game-winning performance while keeping your system astonishingly cool & quiet. Ryzen processors neural-net intelligence can adapt to your workload. That’s the advantage you gain when you own the world’s most advanced processor for gaming.
3rd Gen AMD Ryzen processors feature support for the world’s first PCIe® 4.0 connectivity, to enable the most advanced motherboards, graphics, and storage technologies available. The 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen™ processors are also backwards compatible4 with previous generations of motherboards, offering unprecedented value and uncompromising performance.
Ready to get started?
1. Specifications of 3rd generation Ryzen processors as of January 2, 2018. As of January 7, 2019, the AMD’s latest 2nd Generation Ryzen processors and Intel’s latest 9th Generation Intel Core processors use the PCIe Gen3 interface (https://ark.intel.com/products/186605/Intel-Core-i9-9900K-Processor-16M-Cache-up-to-5-00-GHz). RZ3-2
2. Manufacturing data for 3rd generation AMD Ryzen processors as of January 2, 2018. As of January 7, 2019, AMD’s latest 2nd Generation Ryzen desktop processors are manufactured on 12nm technology, and the Intel’s latest 9th Generation Intel Core processors are manufactured on 14nm technology (https://ark.intel.com/products/186605/Intel-Core-i9-9900K-Processor-16M-Cache-up-to-5-00-GHz-). Intel is not expected to manufacture at a lower technology node until after the launch of AMD’s 3rd generation desktop processors (https://newsroom.intel.com/news-releases/supply-update/#gs.Jg2E7sI1). RZ3-1
3. Overclocking memory will void any applicable AMD product warranty, even if such overclocking is enabled via AMD hardware and/or software. This may also void warranties offered by the system manufacturer or retailer or motherboard vendor. Users assume all risks and liabilities that may arise out of overclocking memory, including, without limitation, failure of or damage to RAM/hardware, reduced system performance and/or data loss, corruption or vulnerability. GD- 112
4. PCIe 4 functionality began with the AMD x570 chipset and AMD x570 compatible motherboards; the functionality is not backwards compatible with previous generations of motherboards or chipsets.
5. Precision Boost Overdrive requires an AMD Ryzen Threadripper, AMD Ryzen 5 3000, AMD Ryzen 7 3000, or AMD Ryzen 9 3000 Series processor and a motherboard compatible with one or more of these processors. Because Precision Boost Overdrive enables operation of the processor outside of specifications and in excess of factory settings, use of the feature invalidates the AMD product warranty and may also void warranties offered by the system manufacturer or retailer. GD-135
© 2019 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo, Ryzen, Radeon and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.