Deployable Network Attached Storage
Mission-critical applications such as seismic data collection, geospatial imagery analysis, and network traffic recording require large amounts of high-speed storage. In many cases this valuable data needs to be gathered at or close to the source, rather than at a fixed location such as a data center or central office. Often the data must be analyzed and manipulated in the field, or moved to another location for further processing, but transporting traditional NAS hardware is impractical in these situations.
Deployable NAS solutions from NextComputing solve this problem by offering high-capacity, high-speed, capture and storage in compact, easily transportable systems with optional rugged transport cases.
The NextComputing Advantage
- Enterprise-class NAS in portable, rugged, and compact rack-mount form-factors
- Gather data at the source and easily transport it off-site or analyze large data sets in the field
- Utilize industry-leading technology
- On-board or add-in PCIe RAID storage controllers
- Large arrays of fixed or no-tools-removable SATA, SAS, or Solid State hard drives
- Fibre Channel and 10G network adapters