Livestream Studio One – 4K HDMI Live Production Switcher
Product #: LS-STUDIONE-4K-HDMI
At only 11 inches wide, the Livestream Studio One 4K HDMI Production Switcher and Encoder is an amazingly compact desktop device that doesn’t spare on horsepower. With its 2x 4K HDMI inputs, the encoder is able to stream your content in 4K resolution to social networks or share a live event with anyone. The Studio One is great for small studios, schools, churches, or anyone who wants to broadcast professional-grade video without a steep learning curve.
Livestream Studio Software
Livestream Studio software allows the Studio One to perform all the tasks of a professional live production control room. Input multiple feeds, add graphics, master audio, and stream in one robust, easy-to-use package. Stream live to multiple destinations either directly or via Livestream/Vimeo simulcast service for optimized bandwidth use. Add live picture-in-picture or media sources, add layers of text, images, and video, move, distort, crop, and edit layers and connect multiple local or external data sources. With this software, you can invite anyone to join your live broadcast using only a Chrome browser and their webcam. Send participants a link generated from Studio and instantly see their live video over low latency WebRTC. Record up to four simultaneous videos in broadcast quality MJPEG to an AVI or MP4 file. These and many additional features make the Livestream system stand out from any competitor.
- Two (2) input 4K HDMI input desktop live production switcher
- Dedicated HD-SDI/HDMI program output
- HDMI external monitor output
- HD live streaming via built-in Gigabit/100/10 Ethernet
- 1TB internal SSD for up to 20 hours of video recording at 1080i
- Livestream Studio software included
- Livestream Studio keyboard included
- 1-Year warranty and phone support
- HDMI Inputs: 2 (4K)
- HDMI Output: 1 (HD)
- HD-SDI Inputs: 0
- HD-SDI Output: 1
- NDI Input: 25
- NDI Output: 5
- Embedded Audio Input: 4 Stereo or 32 Mono Inputs
- Audio Monitoring (1/8”): 1
- Analog Audio (1/4”) Input: 2
- Analog Audio (1/4”) Output: 2
- Custom Carry Bag: N/A
- Livestream Studio Keyboard: Included
- Media Sources: 7 integrated digital media sources for video & graphics playback. 2 DDRs (video clip playback with built-in transcoder), 2 GFX (graphics), 2 Color Bars / Background Color
- Remote Camera: 10 x Remote camera module for ingesting video/audio over local WiFi or Ethernet network, downlinking streams, and Interviews via WebRTC.
- Format Converter: Built-in broadcast quality format converter for every input with automatic format detection. Allows use of any camera and video source without matching video formats
- Built-In Multiview: On-screen full field rate multiview of all live inputs, Preview, Program Out, GFX and DDR, Audio PPM overlay with peak hold feature on all inputs and outputs. Resizable layout allowing hiding of all controls to maximize multiview screens.
- External Multi-Screens: 1x Extended Screen output using HDMI
- Video Switcher/Mixer: Mixer & Effects (M/E) bank with no upstream keyer. Transitions: SMPTE Wipe, Cut & Fade (Auto transition with adjustable duration in frames, manual via on-screen T-BAR or keyboard shortcuts)
- Graphics Downstream Key: 3 x Graphics DSK (downstream key) channels. One channel for GFX1, one channel for GFX2 and one channel for GFX3. Independent or locked transition controls (fade/cut/wipe). Preview on Multiview.
- Graphics & Titling: Load JPG or PNG files (full transparency support with PNG files). Add text (set position/font/size/color) over any loaded image file within the GFX1, GFX2 or GFX3.
- Video clip Playback: 2 Media Players – Eject/Load clip. Play Pause/stop. Audio/Video Scrubber. Timecode indicator. Seek to timecode. Mark In/Mark Out. Loop. Auto-play on transition.
- Recording: Up to 4 simultaneous isolated source recordings. MJPEG with uncompressed audio or 1 MP4 Recording with AAC audio compression. Interlacing and timecode support. Full compatibility with Blackmagic Design Media Express and Adobe Premiere.
- Recording Capacity: ~20 hours at 1080i (Using 1TB built in SSD with recorder set to record at 100Mbps MJPEG AVI)
- Live Streaming: HD live streaming via Gigabit/100/10 built-in Ethernet. Presets in up to 4K.
- Streaming Quality: Multiple simultaneous bit-rates (up to 4K 30fps), including mobile quality for playback on iOS/Android mobile devices.
- Streaming Destinations Vimeo, Facebook Live, Periscope, Ustream, YouTube Live, Akamai, Wowza Media Server, Twitch or any other RTMP compatible service.
- Audio Mixing: Integrated multi-channel audio mixer for internal and external audio sources, outputs, stream and headphones. Incorporated video switcher follow feature with audio crossfade support when fading two video sources.
- Supported Video Formats:
- 4K: Up to 4Kp30
- HD: Up to 1080p60
- SD: 525i59.94 NTSC, 625i50 PAL
- Video Processing: 8-bit 4:4:4
- Audio Processing: 48 KHz, 24-bit
- Playback Media Formats: GFX: JPEG or PNG image files with transparency support. DDR: AVI MJPEG with uncompressed audio, DV Video, WMV (7/8/9), H.264 (.mp4, .mov & .avi), MPEG4 Part 2 (.mov & .avi), MPEG4 V1/V2 (.mov & .avi), AAC, MP3
- Record Media Formats: AVI MJPEG with uncompressed audio. MP4 with AAC audio compression.
- Operating System: Windows 10 Professional (64 bit)
- CPU: Intel Core i5-9600K 3.7 GHz Six-Core Processor
- Graphics Card: Integrated Intel HD 630 Graphics
- Storage: 1TB Internal Solid State Drive (SSD)
- RAM: 16GB Dual Channel DDR4 2400 MHZ
- Physical: Dimensions: 7.5″ (D) x 12″ (W) x 6.5″ (H); Weight: 6.0 lbs