Data Science & Deep Learning Workstations
best-in-class solutions for development and analysis
Ready to get started?
Today, artificial intelligence (AI) is mainly used as a generic term for all forms of compute-based intelligence. It can loosely apply to any system that imitates human learning and decision-making processes in responding to input, analyzing data, recognizing patterns, or developing strategies. The phrases machine learning (ML) and deep learning (DL) better describe the reality of present-day intelligent computing systems and the problems they can solve for developers and end users.
Deep Learning and A.I.
AI doesn’t stand still. It’s a living, changing entity that powers change throughout every industry across the globe. As it evolves, so do we all. From the visionaries, healers, and navigators to the creators, protectors, and teachers. It’s what drives us today. And what comes next.
Accelerating A.I. with GPUs
"Deep learning is a fundamentally new software model. So we need a new computer platform to run it — an architecture that can efficiently execute programmer-coded commands as well as the massively parallel training of deep neural networks. We are betting that GPU-accelerated computing is the horse to ride."
Developers, researchers, and inventors across a wide range of domains use GPU programming to accelerate their applications. Developing these applications requires a robust programming environment with highly optimized, domain-specific libraries. NVIDIA CUDA-X, built on top of CUDA®, is a collection of libraries, tools, and technologies that deliver dramatically higher performance than alternatives across multiple application domains—from artificial intelligence to high performance computing.
- Break Down the Performance Barrier: High-speed purpose-built tower workstations for data science and deep learning
- Unprecedented Processing Power: Workstation-class AMD EPYC or dual Intel Xeon processors
- Performance tuned: Optimized for demanding data processing use cases
- Multi-GPU support: Leverage two full-size workstation-class GPU cards for graphics or AI workflows and machine learning optimized performance
- Smallest form factor, highest performance: as a desktop system or short-depth rack mount
- Easily transportable: System and hard case combined are less than 35lbs for single-person lift and TSA compliant carry-on
- Modular and purpose-built: For your demanding data processing use cases
- Cutting-Edge Processing: Featuring the latest AMD EPYC and AMD Ryzen 9 processors
- Designed for best-in-class components: Built to use AMD TRX40 Motherboards for 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen™ Threadripper™ processors
- Utilize the latest from AMD: Take advantage of the extreme power of AMD’s newest Ryzen Threadripper 3900X processors featuring 24, 32 and 64-cores
- Versatile form factor: Stackable design and removable front and rear side rack ears for use as either a rack mount or desktop system. Durable, compact, and deployable aluminum alloy chassis with active front-to-back cooling.
- Modular design: Built for optimal airflow volume and direction for best cooling/thermal performance with high-end PCI Express cards
- Support for 2 single-width or 1 dual-width NVIDIA Quadro or GeForce
- Integrated display: All-in-one design for high-performance processing and visualization
- Compact form factor: Small tower footprint, takes up minimum space
- Incredible processing power: Workstation-class processors from AMD. Configurations include high CPU core count to 64 cores for 3D rendering of images and animations, encoding videos, and Elastic/Kibana data visualization use cases and fast CPU clock speeds for 3D modeling use cases
- PCI Express expansion: Support for multiple full-size PCI Express cards for graphics or AI workflows and machine learning optimized performance
- Massive storage: Range of internal storage options including PCI Express card based SSDs and SATA based SSDs for increased I/O performance
Libraries, tools and software
Solution, Engineering, and Integration Services
NextComputing offers services for solution success and fast time to market or deployment. Outsource tasks and let NextComputing handle processes that are not core to your business so you can focus on what you do best.
See our Services section for a complete look at how we can build, brand, validate, and maintain the perfect appliance for you or your customers.
Contain soft costs with an appliance solution validated by us
Generate New Products
Quickly deploy a variety of turnkey solutions based on a common architecture
Let us handle configuration management for updates or branching out to new products
Extend Your Brand
Put your logo on the system to create your own branded product
And Much More!