NextComputing’s smallest power-packing portable workstation now offers the speedy Intel® Xeon® E5-2600 v4 processor line. The Radius mobile workstation is optimized for processing-intensive applications in industries such as broadcast, military, big data, medical imaging, and many more. The latest Intel processors enhance its capabilities to power through the most demanding tasks users can throw at it. Whether an animator, cybersecurity specialist, doctor, or OEM solutions provider, Radius enables better performance in any environment.
The Radius is available with a range of Intel Xeon E5 v4 processor line, including the top-of-the-line Intel Xeon E5-2699 v4, which incorporates 2.2GHz speed, a 55MB cache, and 22 physical cores. With Intel Hyper-Threading enabled, users can utilize 44 threads in this portable, engineering-class workstation.
NextComputing is known for its innovation in compact mobile systems that offer features and performance beyond the most powerful notebook computers. The Radius exemplifies the company’s solutions for streamlined powerful portability. It utilizes workstation-class processing, multiple PCI Express slots for full-size cards, and an array of storage options including the latest high-capacity Solid State Drives to eliminate complex compute bottlenecks for professional software application users.
The Radius, incorporating the Intel Xeon E5-2600 v4 processor line, maximizes performance for many uses, including:
- HD video capture and recording
- High-performance software development
- VMware vSphere-based application virtualization platform
- Mobile server applications
- Medical and scientific simulation and visualization
- Portable game development and rendering servers
- Mobile professional application training
- Complex imagery, 3D, and large datasets processing
- Product and proof-of-concept demos
The Radius’ state-of-the-art features include:
- Briefcase-like design for maximum portability
- Integrated 17.3” full HD display
- Configurations to match your specific needs:
- Up to 64GB RAM
- Support for Up to (4) full-length PCI Express cards, including graphics cards from NVIDIA and AMD
- Up to (6) fixed or no-tools removable internal Solid State Drives, up to 4TB each
- Hypervisor-based configurations for virtualized server applications
- Padded carrying case for system and additional devices, optional rugged transport cases
- 1 year parts and labor warranty
NextComputing also offers full OEM product development and manufacturing services such as custom branding, software loading and testing, drop shipping, and logistics, allowing the creation of new innovative solutions for your customer base.
Click here to learn more about the Radius, including a complete list of features and technical specifications.